Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Making time to blog

It's hard getting time to write on post on this blog. Especially when I want to keep this blog as baby free as possible. But here are some interesting things I've come across lately that I'd thought I'd share.

#1
So late on seeing this picture and article. But a caption for this can go in so many directions. Hilarious!

"Show me something out there!" Bush urged May-Treanor and partner Kerri Walsh, who promised him "We'll make you proud."


Courtesy of USA Today. Check out the article.





#2

WTF can I say about this. But there are SO many things wrong with this.

Check out the article over at Gothamist.














That's it for now. G returned to work today after 3 weeks of paternity leave, so I'm all alone with le bebe. But all is good. Hes actually waking up so I must wrap this up. I'll be making more of an effort to blog here.

0 Comments: