Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When life hands you lemons...

..you make lemonade...right? Well that's exactly what G and I have done. Except it's more like we have made our own lemon...little lemon....little as in baby lemon. Are you catching my drift? Of course most of those who are related to us already knew this. But my blog has taking a toll because of this. I wasn't ready to share with the world that come August we will be parents. But I am now.

It's been a tough month. I've been on bed rest for a little over a month. I was without internet and nothing special to blog about. All I kept thinking about was if this baby was gonna stick. But now that we know it is sticking and growing, and that I will soon return to work - I can return to my regular blogging duties.

I won't write out a long post about our journey thus far. That's what the baby blog is for. So if you're interested in reading about that, head on over to Making Baby Geefunk and read all about it.

Thanks to those that stuck around and have been an assome support system to us. We greatly appreciate it!!



Note: as far as work goes...i hope to return some time at the end of next week. So don't expect much blogging till then. Cross your fingers. :)

5 Comments:

gee said...

Oh gabs I'm so happy for you and G on your new bambino. Congrats and do what the dr says and don't over do it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I dont know who deserves a baby more than you guys! and its a boy i know it! gerardo jr? LOL

diana said...

OH,Gaby! Congrats to you and Gerardo! I'm heading right over to MBGF to leave lots of comments! :)

Darlene said...

Congrats! Looking forward to reading your venture into parenthood.

Unknown said...

That's awesome news Gabbo. Congratulations. Glad it's all working out.