Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Work it out

So I'm finally back at work! Today is my first day back. I'll only be doing half day today and tomorrow, but a full day Friday. I decided that today would be a sort of spring cleaning day for my desk. A lot of sorting out from last year. So far I've been here 3 hours and have only cleaned out my email inbox. Oh well, what else is new. Shouldn't really expect to get much work done the first day back. Plus, I'm more interested in catching up on my internet surfing. Again, what else is new? ;)

In other news, the fact that I'm back at works means that things in the fetus department are progressing nicely. G & I got one of those home doppler's to hear the fetal heart beat. We tried it out this morning and after much searching we found! So all is good.


Here's hoping I'm back to normal blogging!

1 Comment:

gee said...

Good to see you back gee.