Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Retired people need to stay retired!!!

WTF man. What is up with old people retiring and then getting bored and meddling in other peoples jobs? What The Fuck? This bullshit is seriously starting to piss me off. All these damn people retire and then one day wake up bored out of their minds and decide to call up old friends and colleagues to convince them that they need to be hired part-time to do some bullshit job that isn't necessary and only wastes money that I could use in a raise like every other normal working human. And then my boss goes and cries about not enough money in our budget to get shit done. RETIRED PEOPLE NEED TO STAY RETIRED!!!

wait....what in the name of.....this bitch is sitting at her pretend desk whispering secrets!!! Already?? Just because I put on headphones doesn't mean I can't hear anything!!! O-M-G. I'm gone for a month and the shit falls apart. These damn wannabe retired folks think they have my boss wrapped around their little finger. And they probably do!! That's the saddest part. He is such a push over. His heart is way too big. Argh this place is pissing me off. And here I was thinking I missed work. This is only reminding me of how bad I need to get back on track with a career. I didn't graduate college for nothing. I'm wasting my time here. Nothing new.

So pissed. Must calm down. Must walk out of here.

1 Comment:

gee said...

I hear you. We have one of those here at work. He got his own office and doesn't do shit here at work. He spends all day talking to with girl in another dept.