Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun times ahead.

I got a lot of baby stuff on the brain today, so I'm finding it hard to post something non-baby related.

I am, however, excited to go see Wicked tonight! Full review on Monday. We also plan to hit up Joe's Pizza in Santa Monica after the show. I know they're open till like 2 or 3am. Ever since my brother text me from NYC telling me he was having an awesome slice of pizza from Joe's I've been wanting some. Hope it doesn't disappointed.

Oh yeah - and we're [G & I] officially switching to AT&T wireless tomorrow. Still deciding on getting the LG Shine or the Blackberry Curve [both in red]. I know....different phones, but I'm not sure I still want a Blackberry. I'd be ok with a simpler phone. We'll see!!


Have a good weekend peeps!

2 Comments:

diana said...

Oh!! Have fun! Wicked is great! Get the Blackberry, I reallllly want one (have to wait until our plan renews). Oh, and we didn't go to the beach, too gloomy. :( Sad.

P.S. Love the tummy updates!!!

Anonymous said...

Get an iPhone!

Oh so jealous. I've been wanting to see Wicked.