Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Late weekend update

It might be Wednesday already, but I'm still gonna post about my weekend.

First and foremost - A shout out to my brother Rob. HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY! He emailed me the following picture this moring. He's celebrating his b-day in NYC with 2 buddies.

[John Lennon pose]

*Sigh* Wish I was there...

On to the update!

Really, the only reason I still want to post is because G wanted me to post a pic of us at the Lakers game on Sunday. Nothing special, but I did win a Lakers makeover! Well...not officially, but it felt that way. G bought me my 1st official Lakers jersey, a t-shirt, and cool old-school shiny jacket! Yeah! I'll have to take a pic of my jacket because I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Too bad the Lakers decided it was time to lose again. Thanks babe for the makeover!

It was a very good weekend overall. Friday night I hung out with my friend A while G had a poker night with his buddies. A & I had dinner at the Yard House and then we headed to her place to watch the Darjeeling Limited. I liked the movie. Got slow at the end, but it was funny.

Saturday we waited for the Cable man all afternoon. We did get some cleaning done. He showed up at 4:55pm - 5min before his cutoff time. But now we have lame-ass Charter. No DirectTV for us. After that we headed out to my cousins house for a game night. We played true or crap game, Scene It!, and some Wii. My first time playing Wii and I absolutely loved it! I want one now. After that we headed to G's dad's house where they were having a b-day party for G's bro. Sadly, the party was over when we arrived and G's bro was gone. Oh well. We hung out for a bit and then headed home. That night I had insomnia. Not fun when your pregnant and tired! I didn't even fall asleep till somewhere in the 4am hour. It was horrible. The no-sleep, tired, hormonal, and pregnant combo finally took it's toll around 2am when I proceeded to to get emotional about everything and anything. But I have an awesome hubby that stayed awake with me and didn't freak out when I began crying for no good reason. [I heart you!]

Sunday, I was up early to meet a friend for brunch. Sucks - the whole time change really took it's toll on me. First, insomnia and then I lose and hour for no good reason. But brunch was great because it gave us a chance to catch up. We hadn't seen each other in months! After brunch I went home and took a nap and then we were off to the Lakers game.

Good times.

2 Comments:

diana said...

You guys are too cute! Can you believe I've never been to a Laker game? lame, huh?

Angelica said...

I've never been to a Laker game neither. :'(