Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Recent Addictions

- Frozen Yogurt from 21 Choices in Old Town*

Specifically dutch chocolate with fresh strawberries and raspberries mixed in.

- Listening to "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard over and over! Plug it in here to listen.
Heard it on Jack FM on my way to work 2 days ago and I can't get it out of my head! I was totally rocking out to it!

- Twitter [back to constant twittering]
- Anything potato [fries, smashed, mashed, roasted, baked, etc.]*
- American Idol [even though Michael John is gone :(]
- Sunny D [smooth flavor]*
- Coco Krispies*
- The Hills [will always love this show]


*Pregnancy related a.k.a cravings.


And a shout-out to the best in the West!


Playoff time!

1 Comment:

Angelica said...

great now I'm craving frozen yogurt. Plus I can't stop signing.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
from my head to my feet YEAHHHHH


Oh, and now I can't walk by our candy dish without grabbing one, or five! peppermint patties.