Thursday, July 24, 2008

Updates

A quick list of what's been happening since I haven't blogged in forever.

- We're stilling settling into our new apartment. Boxes still sitting around, but not too many left.

- Been sleeping on our assome mattress for almost a week now and it's so perfect. We love it. A cal king is a heavenly thing when both G and I need some extra space. Although I am having trouble finding a simple white bed skirt. At least in store. May just have to order it online.

- Maternity leave is cool. I have tons of time to go looking for all these things we still need. I also have time to go relax at my cousin's pool and do daytime stuff. I was always so envious of everyone that was always out and about on weekdays. I even get to catch up on movies by going to matinee shows! OMG and sleep! I get to sleep in. Not much of a napper these days, but it's nice to know I can. And I hardly sleep at night so I totally sleep in.

- I'm so boring. I have absolutely nothing interesting to say.

- I did LOVE Dark Knight. Best movie of the summer by far. Best movie of the year I think. It was long but I was glad it was. Wouldn't have been right to edit any of that out.

- I was at the pool on Tuesday and I think I got a little sun burnt becasue I have been very itchy since last night. Especially my poor belly that was already itchy. It was the first time my tiger belly had been exposed.

- I just told G that I have nothing interesting to say on here and he told me to talk about him.

- I have nothing interesting to say.

- He said I should have sports section. Yeah....maybe that would've worked when I actually kept up with sports. Not these days.

- I splurged today and got my eyebrows waxed at the Anastasia counter in Nordstroms at the Santa Anita mall. It was good, but not great. May be my eyebrows, but when I go thome and looked in the mirror there were quite a bit of hairs that had to go. So I cleaned it up myself. This girl at the counter is good, she does my friend A's eyebrows and they always look great, but it just didn't work with me. Still glad someone else did it and not me. I had been letting them grow out for a month so that I could wax them before baby G came.

- Just placed an order on babiesrus.com and used our 10% off completion coupon. Didn't even dent the total. Babies ARE expensive.

- It is now almost midnight. I should go to bed.

- Oh yeah...I miss baking. I should bake tomorrow.

0 Comments: