Friday, January 23, 2009

Photoshop

I've been learning new Photoshop skillz by surfing the web lately. I have so many pictures of Andy and I want to make them look semi-pro. I was very excited when a blog I frequent - Becoming Mom - decided to make a tutorial for her readers on tips for bringing the best out of your photos. After watching the first video I was able to do the following -

Before:

After:
Pretty good for my first try, right? I was even using crappy Photoshop Elements. I know this picture could be better, but I'm happy for now. Can't wait to learn more! Check out Becoming Mom.


Oh Oh Oh wait! One more just for fun.

Before:

After:


Yay!


***Disclaimer: All photography credits belong to my assome brother.

4 Comments:

Angelica said...

Awesome! I may just send you all my pictures for now on.

Dude, your mama has a beautiful house! I can't believe how awesome she decorated for xmas.

Diana said...

your baby is so cute, it needs no photoshop!

Ms. Dio said...

Great job, Gaby! Just be careful not to over do the contrast. The secret to beautiful natural-looking pictures is to fill the image with light and balance the colors, but leave it a bit soft. If the contrast is too defined, they loose their natural feel and can elimanate some of the emotion that was originally captured in the image. You did great, this is a tip for future use to guide in the learning process and ensure you absolutely LOVE your final results.

Anonymous said...

Great article. Adobe photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe inc. for windows and macos. Here I found the difference before and after between photos. Also you have discussed the important facts of this photoshop. Really this is useful information. Apart from this article, I learned about hammerhead shark which is the largest of all hammerhead species.