Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scale-it-down

Here are the Facts for my first weigh-in post. I will officially post this on Fridays since that's when I have been weighing in. Although I think I'm gonna change my weigh-in to Sunday. Hmmm....so maybe I won't post again till Sunday. Here we go!

Total gained? 15lbs pregnancy + 15lbs miscarriage = 30lbs

Total lost so far? 13lbs [lost 20lbs 2mth postpartum & then gained some back :-\]

How much more to go? 17lbs for pre-p weight + 10 more = 27lbs

This week's successes? [weighing in on Sunday]


3 Comments:

Diana said...

wow, congrats! i don't have the cajones to post something so personal!

geefunk said...

Diana - Thanks! I just have to. It'll keep me honest and keep me pushing. This way I won't be able to quit! The internets are watching. lol

Angelica said...

Agree with Diana. Way to go gee for being so honest!