Monday, January 26, 2009

Weigh In

Sundays, January 25, 2009 results:

Week 2 Loss: 2lbs
Total Loss: 4lbs
Pounds to go: 25lbs
This weeks challenges: Couldn't get any cardio in. Missed Saturday's training. Will make it up this week.
This weeks goals: Drink more water! I am so bad at this!

Yay! I'm not asking for anymore than this [2lbs/week]. I am eating better but totally not dieting. I still eat most everything. It really is about portion control. I am also looking forward to cardio being added to the next 3 weeks of Pilates. That should help.

I should also give a shout out to the hubs who has begun his own weight loss challenge. He lost EIGHT pounds his first week! He has really scaled back his calorie intake. Plus, he's a guy....I've said this before - all he has to do is think about losing weight and it happens. Hoping he has a great week 2 since it is tougher. :)

2 Comments:

Diana said...

congrats!
i heard that if you wear eight bracelets on one wrist, it represents eight oz of water or something like that. every time you drink an oz, you switch a bracelet over to the other wrist and you can visualize how much your water intake is. am i making sense?

Angelica said...

This is amazing! Really proud of the G3 household. Keep it up and we all look forward to seeing you on Sat morning...