Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Effing Video

Apparently the video I posted yesterday no longer works. Asswipes. I guess I'll go ahead and post another today since I happen to come across 2 interesting video's. Happy Hump Day.

The first is a hacked Super Mario Bro.'s level that can only be passed if you DO NOT touch your keypad. CRAZY! Is it sad I was tense will watching the video [thinking it wasn't gonna work]?



The next video shows the skills a kid has playing his violin. I think this is really cool, especially towards the end. Reminds me of that chick that has played with Kanye West, but never made it far on her own.


http://view.break.com/347555 - Watch more free videos

1 Comment:

Angelica said...

Fucken hotel internet connection is slower than a snail! Can't see the Super Mario Bros. video and this is really pissing me off.
>:|