Friday, August 10, 2007

You Tube Tuesday - on a Friday

Happy Friday Bitches! The weekend is once again upon us. I'm happy that this was the shortest work week ever! Woot woot! No crazy plans. Just taking it easy and cleaning up since we were on vacay. Tomorrow morning I'm driving the parentals to the airport. Lucky asses are leaving for a week to Ixtapa, Mexico. Wish I was going to chill on a beach for a week. Oh well....

Since I was on vacay Tuesday and didn't have a chance to post a video, I'll do so today. Enjoy and pass it on!



Side note - I am so addicted to these types of shows! I love watching the Most Extreme Elimination Challenge [now called MXC]. Best show ever!!!! I think it still airs on Spike TV. Check it out if you're ever looking for something to watch Saturday afternoons.

0 Comments: