Saturday, August 4, 2007

Seattle Check In

We're in Seattle - visiting my cousin V & family! Just wanted to take a minute to let you party people know that I won't be updating until I return to work on Thursday. BUT....fear not...you won't have to wait until then to hear about all the great things we'll be doing. I will be sending updates to my Twitter [in the left hand column there] so feel free to check back and see what's on my Twitter.

Quick Seattle update - We got in late last night. Smooth quick flight. Weather is perfect! For us....since it's a very welcomed break from the the Cali heat! A bit overcast today but so far no chances of rain...but wait....it's Seattle so there doesn't have to be chances for it to rain. Wish us luck that the rain stays away till we leave! What's on the agenda so far? Dinner at the Space Needle tonight [my cousin's husband is the executive chef there] & a day of baseball tomorrow with the Mariners taking on The Red Sox [with tons of other activities in between]. I'll have tons of pictures to share when we get back.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

0 Comments: