Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm back!

Not so excited to be back at work today, but happy that I had an extra day off to relax before heading back. I headed over to my cousin Jessica's pool with my sister. Very relaxing afternoon. I felt sorta crappy our last day in Seattle. Thought I was getting sick. Actually felt really shitty on the plane ride back, but I'm feeling much better after lots of R&R yesterday. I don't think my boss would appreciate me taking sick time after vacation.


I'll be posting a Seattle recap later today along with pictures. It's gonna take a while though, so it might not be up till tomorrow. In the meantime check out the pic of me in front of mecca a.k.a. the very first Starbucks EVER! LOL. Didn't actually buy anything there as it was packed like sardines. I just posed like a loser tourist. Whatever....i <2 style="font-weight: bold;">S family. Fun times in a beautiful state. AND we got great weather too. It was gloomy with some rain the day we left, but it was nice to cool down before heading back to this heat. I hear next week is gonna reach into the 100's again! Ouch!

In the meantime the in between time....let me tell you why i heart Pearl Jam so much. Actually, I just show you.

0 Comments: