Thursday, August 2, 2007

Personality Type

ISTP

Click to view my Personality Profile page

According to the site:
ISTPs are adventurous and independent. They like to figure out how things work. They have great mechanical and technical skills. They live in the "here and now" which makes them adaptable and spontaneous. They like to keep busy and are action-oriented. ISTPs thrive on new and exciting situations.

It also says that as an ISTP my primary function is introverted thinking. I feel that this is true now. In the last few years I have definitely become more introverted and less extroverted. I don't like to go out and spend time making new friends or trying to keep old friendships alive. If it happens, good....if not then fine. I rather focus on the people in my life now. As far as the whole "adventurous and independent," I must say it's true....but something else that is diminishing with time and I am holding onto with all my might. I don't know about the "action-oriented." More like I wish....I'm sorta boring these days.

I also took the Multiple Intelligences test, and I must agree with this one. I love all things musical and hate math with a passion. lol

Interesting to find this stuff out. But let me tell you....some internet test isn't gonna run my life now. Take you're own test here.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

ISTJ
our only difference is the 'J' & the 'P'
LOVE these tests!! the are waaaay too accurate!!

i'll have to take the multiple intelligences...