Friday, June 6, 2008

4x4

After a long ass day registering for our baby showers, G was rewarded with this. A 4x4 from In n Out. He also had animal style fries. What was I rewarded with? Krispy Kreme donuts! I had been thinking about them since yesterday. It being national donut day today I figured it was the best day to get em. Plus, we were in Burbank at the new Babies R Us (which had its grand opening today).

We're now heading home to enjoy our donuts and watch "Sweeney Todd". Maybe we'll also watch "Charlie Wilson's War" if I don't pass out. And don't worry folks. I have Krispy Kreme once a year...if I'm lucky. I promise Baby G won't come out obese.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

6 Comments:

Darlene said...

I love In N Out. I could eat those every week. It's amazing that one person could eat a 4x4.

Angelica said...

Hiole! I may have to make a stop over at In-n-out today...

gee said...

I ordered this for R once and it stuffed him. We love getting the animal style fries...mmmmm. Looking at your pic & thinking of Krispy Kreme donuts got me all hungry now.

Angelica said...

Didn't make it. Went to Rubios instead and was quite disappointed. Just wanted to keep you updated on my lunch whearabouts. ;-P

geefunk said...

Rubio's instead of In n Out??? How did you convince yourself of that one? LOL

Angelica said...

Well I had to go to the bank and Rubios looked good. Stupid, I know.