Friday, June 13, 2008

Step on a crack break your momma's back

Not to beat a dead horse, but WTF LAKERS:?????

'nough said.

I'm really beginning to think that it's mine and G's fault that they lost. We have watched every single game at our apartment [along with the usual suspects of Rob, Chris, Mike, and sometimes Ryan & Hector] except for 3 games. What 3 games? The 3 these bitches have lost! [The one they lost to San Antonio - yeah we were at a Dodger game]. It really blows that our Lamaze class is on Thursday, but what can we do? For $90 I ain't skipping!

Speaking of Lamaze, G is really enjoying it. He feels he's learning a lot which is good since this class was for him more than me. He is gonna be my coach after all. But this is also making me consider a natural birth. AKA drug FREE. I know....I'm crazy....but they make it sound so easy! We'll see because I'm totally not opposed to drugs. I'm all for it! I'll elaborate more on this on my baby blog.

Today we get a gift from my MIL. She is giving us a fat check to use on baby gear. Anything we want. This money is practically spent already. I want to get the Safari bedding from Baby Gap [although just as I was gonna order it they sold out, but I know they'll get more] and a Glider w/matching ottoman from Target. Can't wait! We don't have much baby stuff yet. Sorta just been waiting for our showers.

Nothing special planned for the weekend. Kids b-day party tomorrow and then Sunday we plan to catch a matinée showing of The Happening and then the Laker game.

Have a good one!

And happy Friday the 13th. ;)

1 Comment:

Angelica said...

Serio on the Laker thang!

I totally want to see that movie also but N refuses to see any more of Shyamalan's movies. He says they've all been dissapointing exect for I see dead people. Me on the other hand loved them all. Have fun! Wish I was sipping on an iced latte.