Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

A quick shout out to all the father's today. Hope it's a good day for all of you.

My dad: the funniest dad ever. He's funny without trying and no one ever tires of his jokes. He has been thru everything with us and with nothing more than open arms. You never need more from him. He puts his family first and yet manages to succeed in all aspects of life. May your smile never fade from your face dad. :)

My father-in-law: another funny guy with a huge heart. From the first day he met me he has treated me like a daughter. I always feel warm and welcomed in his home. And now, G and I are about to make him a grandpa for the first time. You can't find a soon-to-be-grandpa that is more excited than him.

And to very special soon-to-be-dad: My husband G. Seeing your face light up with joy every time you feel our baby move in my belly fills me with the greatest warmth and joy. Everyone can see how much kids love and you love them. There is no doubt you will be an amazing father. I knew this from our first year of dating even though we were still in high school. Can't wait to see your face when our baby makes his grand entrance! I love you!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments: