Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hi, my name is geefunk and I'm a twitterholic.

Why haven't more of you jumped on the Twitter bandwagon? Serio. Twitter is the safest way to stalk someone and I want to stalk YOU. You know who I'm talking to. My readers that don't ever comment...aka my family and most friends! I am very happy that Diana has finally joined. I am also very happy that Jessica and Mariela tweet way more now. I really do want more of you to open yourselves up to complete strangers...or just to me. It's so much fun. Trust me.

I love having a catalog of all my random thoughts and doings. Especially when I don't blog, twitter serves as a sort of micro-blog - like blogging one line at a time. I know a lot of you follow me thru the twitter updates on my blogs....secrectly...*cough*angelica*cough* So come on! Join! You can even make your updates private so only those YOU choose can read them. You can approve who wants to follow you. Join! Its so much fun to tweet from your phone or computer. Try it out...and if you don't like it...then delete your account. It's easy as pie. But remember to go follow me when you join!
Still unsure? You can also use Twitter to get your daily dose of breaking news or tabloid trash updates. Almost every media source is currently using Twitter - i.e. I follow cnn, BreakingNewsOn, E! news, and TMZ [and a few others]. Get updates sent directly to your phone. I think this one of the best aspects of Twitter.

Come on! Do it! Do it! Do it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I get internet at home ill sign up... This Friday can't wait!!!

Angelica said...

The thing is I'm only on the net during work and if you can believe this or not I still don't have internet access on my 90's phone! I know, the shame.

diana said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to twitter! Yay!!