Friday, September 12, 2008

A month? No way!



Can I use this for an entire month?

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post here. I always think of things to blog about, but finding the time to actually write out posts is tough. I've also been reading a lot lately. I had stopped for a while, but now I'm really into reading during my free time [instead of my usual watching crappy TV]. I'm hooked on the books by Emily Giffin. I have a whole bunch of other books lined up. Pretty much all chic-lit right now. I need the light reading right now. I have some heavier stuff sitting on my book shelf, but I can't tackle that just yet.

What else has been happening? In all honesty, taking care of our new baby is all I have time for. Most of the time I'd rather be do nothing [aka watching crappy tv] when Andy is napping. Now I read. So internet time is sparse these days. But 6 weeks into this new routine I am finally settling in. Now I actually want to be out and about with Andy instead of wasting my days away. This may be because my maternity leave is quickly coming to an end. I have settled on an exact return date, but it's looking like it may be October 6th. That would take me back to work just shy of my 12 week allowance. I mostly want to go back because we really can't afford to leave on one full paycheck and one 60% [disability]. Sad...but true. If it was up to me...I'd TOTTALY be a SAHM [stay at home mom]. I would LOVE it. Serio. Never get bored. I have so much I could be doing every day. :-p Being a mom is hard work! I get it now.

So no promises, but I hope to blog more often. Even my baby blog has been neglected with all my reading.

1 month picture


2 Comments:

diana said...

I love his sleeping post. So peaceful!! :) We NEED to go to the movies b4 you go back to work! Please?!

gee said...

Good to hear that everything is going well. Andy is growing so big too.