Monday, December 17, 2007

Lunch Hour Theater Run

I think every one should go see a movie on their lunch hour evey now and then. Sure....a movie is longer than an hour, but who gives a shit!!! If you don't have to clock in or out and don't have an anal boss - then you have no excuse! DO IT!

My co-workers [Chris & Cat] and I decided to do just that this morning. We headed to a 11:45am showing of Juno At the Laemmle just down the street. We picked up some lunch at Rick's Drive-In first [beef burrito with everything & a side of fries, please!]. This movie was soooo funny and great! We all loved it. Great great film. I'd totally see it again.

So i'm obviously back at work. Feeling better, but not 100%. My weekend sucked ass. I didn't leave my home in 3.5 days. The sun was pretty blinding this morning. I was so sick I had to cancel all my holiday party fun. 3 engagements to be exact. Sucks. Oh well. At least I can continue to be the grinch.

1 Comment:

gee said...

Lucky!! Sounds like you have a kick back job.