Wednesday, September 12, 2007

[Insert Witty Title Here]

Yesterday was Tuesday....and therefore YouTube Tuesday, but there were other more important things to focus on. However, in honor of YouTube Tuesday I'd like to share a movie trailer with you. Fox Searchlight Pictures brings us Under the Same Moon (La Misma Luna). A film about a young Mexican boy that sets out to join his mother in America, after his grandmmother dies. Being the Sap that I am....I totally teared up with this trailer. The trailer says "coming soon" but I've read on it has a 3/21/08 release date. Since there aren't any embeded codes, you'll have to click on the link to see the trailer.

Under the Same Moon - Trailer

*Thanks to twitter friend dayanza for the link.


In other news, football season is underway and this makes me happy. Yes, I love football. I can sit at home alone on a Sunday and watch a few games. I must mention how horrible it is to hear the news of Buffalo Bill's Tight End Kevin Everett. To get injured in the first game of the season and most likely never be able to walk again. It's heart-breaking and my thoughts go out to his family. He was on one of my Fantasy football teams.

I just heard an update that doctors are optimistic that he will regain movement and there a chance he could lead a normal life! That is such great news. I bet everyone is letting out a sigh of relief. Read the story here.

0 Comments: