Friday, September 28, 2007

Chavo

Raise you're hand if you've ever had a "office pet."
Okay
Now raise your hand if you have ever had a parrot in your office as a pet.
Anyone?
Didn't think so.

I count myself as one of the very unlucky few to have the privilege of having a parrot in my office. He belongs to my boss and yet, is not in his office. The little bastard loves me. Apparently, he prefers females over males and long dark hair over short hair. [shaking head] I don't know.....he's a special little bastard this one. Once in a while [a few time a week], out of no where he'll start squawking in a very high pitch. It is the MOST annoying sound in the world! I have learned to ignore it and work thru it, but sometimes it becomes unbearable and I have to cover his cage so he's left in the dark. Only then does he shuts up.

For your enjoyment, I have recorded this moment with my sorry cell phone camera. Unfortunately, the video does not capture the true high pitch death cry that almost makes my ears bleed.

People - meet Chavo [a.k.a. Fuck Face or Little Bastard]





Lord save me.

1 Comment:

gee said...

I would keep him covered at all times.