Monday, September 17, 2007

Reason #4373699 Why I Luv Kanye West

In case you didn't catch Kanye on the Ellen Degeneres Show on Friday - here's his interview explaining why he's angry at Mtv. I think he makes some great points about everything. And no matter what [even if he is whiny bitch] the man can put on a damn good performance!



Here's the second part of the interview with Kanye's performance of "Stronger." If anything, just watch it to see the middle-aged ladies gettin' down with Kanye. I luv it!




And since it's all Kanye all day [or at least it seems that way] - here he is at the Emmy's last night.




* I have another video from that same Ellen show that I wanna post, but I'll save something for YouTube Tuesday. ;o) And stay tuned for the weekend Rundown.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

on that first kanye interview...at the end...did he pick a murph?eww... sorry gaby I bought 50 album first! :) jack

p.s...there I left a comment! :)
love ya!