Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Reason #4372648 why I love Kanye West

Yes - just like everyone else he annoys me when he bitches about not getting enough attention. But there are many other aspects of this artist that i love. For example - West studied fine art at the American Academy of Art in Chicago on scholarship! This guy is smart & cultured! I recently came across an article at www.interiordesign.net that featured some awesome art work in Kanye's home. I also learned that Mr. West loves interior design. He therefore has decorated his home in a perfect minimalist fashion. And as the article states, his homes resembles nothing of what you would see on Mtv Cribs. Check out the article and click on the sideshow to see more.

I think I'll be swinging by Target to pick up his new album today. That should make my day happier.

0 Comments: