Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stooping to new lows

I've heard from many of you reading this now, that you do actually visit my blog and read it. So why the hell does no one comment!??!?! My one friend that would comment has been so busy with work lately that she has no time to come up with witty remarks. I feel so unloved. Sure, I am mostly to blame. I never wanted traffic because it was suppose to be a private blog. But who am I kidding here? I'm an attention whore! I at least wish my family and friends would comment sometime. If it wasn't for the Google tracking system [and now my site meter] telling me that I do get traffic, I would definitely consider ending this. I don't know why this bothers me, but it does. So please dear readers, comment me every now and then [not on my knees yet, but pretty damn close]. It's not hard. I even set it up so that you don't have to sign in to blogger to comment. You can choose the "anonymous" option! No one will ever know it was you.

Begging sucks. Now I feel like a loser. Maybe it's the content. I need to write more and better posts. Aver que.





Currently listening to:

5 Comments:

gee said...

I'll comment more often when I stop by.

Darlene said...

I read! I read! And I promise to comment!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! Don't change your topics or the way you write. We are the ones that can't find anything witty to say and can't measure up to your level of "commenting". But, as you have asked for it, we will comment from this day forth...

Unknown said...

Whah, whah, whah...heres a pinche comment. You happy?

Anonymous said...

Witty remark here. Sorry I'm late. Hello? Anybody here?