Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fast times...

Life is busy, and the blog must wait. Sorry folks. Guess once I feel of the wagon I really didn't care if I posted everyday or not.

So I'm sitting here at my desk and it's been raining outside for about 10 min. I soooo wanna curl up under my desk and go to sleep! I had a long ass night. Please refer to my baby blog for that story. I'm also participating in an AI chat with David Archuleta, although non of my questions were chosen. Poor Baby Face, I really thought he had it. After Tuesday nights performance, he was the clear winner. But I like some surprise and was happy to see David Cook win. I'm sure all the cougers out there got together and voted for him a million times.

People are asking some lame ass questions. Turns out our little David wants to continue his education and maybe record an album. He's a little pessimistic though. He says, "If music ends soon, it would be great to serve a mission for my church." Ummm....that's great and all lil' D, but hello?!?! You were runner up in AI!! Music is soooo not gonna end soon. You have the better voice. Anyway, too much AI talk on here.

Lakers pulled off another crazy win. Damn you Lakers. Maybe it was the white-knuckle tension that brought on some contractions last night. Don't do this to me again please.

I'm so sleepy. I have no idea what else to share. I need some sugar, although i wish it were caffeine. OMG I seriously need something. I just got a text message and I picked up my stapler and almost put it to my ear to say hello. [shaking head]

2 Comments:

Angelica said...

[shaking head]

Anonymous said...

This was the only season I have watched of AI, besides the first one, and I was really into it! I really like David A. had the better voice, he was just too innocent for hollywood. Sad!