Thursday, May 1, 2008

May-a-polooza

Today is day 1 of my 31 days of consecutive posts. It's quite a commitment and I'm scared. But I'm motivated by the fact that there is at least one person out there who is looking forward to my posts. :)

Sometimes I find it really hard to think of things to post that aren't pregnancy related. That's really all that's going on right now. That's why I haven't been posting much. So don't be surprise if some of my May posts turn out to be solely pregnancy related. I know not everyone reads my baby blog so it won't be redundant.

I'm feeling a lot of pressure to make my first post a good post. But I think it just gonna be one of those "I'm sorry..." "let me explain to you..." posts. But here's a question. What do you give a 15yr old getting confirmed? I'm my cousin's Sponsor for her Confirmation and have NO idea what to give her as a gift. I know...I should be enough of a gift, but teens are tough. I have narrowed it down to at least.....oh crap....I think she reads my blog. Never mind I can't say what. But please give me some suggestions people! And btw - the Confirmation is this Saturday so I need ideas ASAP! :)

I also wanted to mention that I heard last night that Brad Pitt's production company, Plan B, has picked up the movie rights for "A Beautiful Boy" and "Tweak" [the son's memoir]. I'm glad we're reading the book right now and look forward to seeing the film. Although I hope they don't cut a bunch of scenes out like with "The Kite Runner." In this article you can also read about Plan B developing "Eat, Pray, Love" with Julia Roberts being reported to star. IMDb has a release date of 2010 with no other info. Interesting.

And don't forget tonight is Taco Truck Night!

0 Comments: