Monday, May 5, 2008

WEEKEND RUNDOWN

FRIDAY

On Friday I mentioned my stomach pains. By lunch time, that day, I was starving. I ate lots and felt much better the rest of the day. I don't know why I was having pains. But I had told my boss that I'd be taking a half day so I didn't go back to work. After lunch at Domenico's [on Washington Blvd] G and I began my hunt for an outfit for Saturday. We headed to Paseo as I had seen online that Motherhood Maternity had cute cheap dresses. But we quickly discovered the store is no longer there. Even though the website still says it is.

G took advantage of the early afternoon and the fact that we were right outside a movie theater and convinced me to see Iron Man. Truthfully, I didn't need much convincing. I really wanted to see this movie too. We both really enjoyed the movie. Definitely one of the best comic book movies so far [although I'll admit to enjoying the X-men movies]. And I luv Robert Downey Jr. His sarcasm is great.....just like mine. :-p

After the movie we headed to Old Navy to continue my search. Luckily Old Navy came thru this time and I was able to find a complete outfit! Here's what I got:

I wore a black short sleeved cardigan over the dress and topped it with a long silver necklace from H&M. G even picked out my shoes! I'm wearing the sandals again today. I love them...now...wasn't too sure at time of purchase.

After Old Navy we had a sushi dinner at Ichima. We then headed to Old Town to get Alejandra's gift [H&M gift card and the first 2 Gossip Girl Books]. Of course I had to get frozen yogurt at 21 Choices. I had the Mango Pineapple with chopped in fresh strawberries and blackberries. The yogurt tasted just like Malibu Rum! Yummy.

SATURDAY

I blogged a short recap with a pic from the confirmation. It was all lovely. Church was followed by a family dinner at my parent's home. Yummy red or white posole followed by a super chocolatey chocolate cake topped with fresh strawberries.

Here's a pic of myself with the my Confirmanti and her family. I look so short!
Oh! I did not end up watching the boxing match. But I heard it was pretty lame. Oscar shoulda TKO'd him.

SUNDAY
And of course lazy Sunday. In short, here's what I did.
- Had cereal with oatmeal for breakfast
- Watched TV
- Baked Oatmeal Cookies
- G came home with carne asada burritos
- Watched the Laker game
- TV
- G left to play a basketball game
- Brought home a so not even healthy dinner of McD's. So was craving the cheeseburger again.
- Watched bootleg copy of "Under the Same Moon" that G's dad had. Totally awesome copy! Loved it! Cried my eyes out.
- Watched Brothers & Sisters in bed.

Lazy right! I love lazy days. And now I'm too lazy to add links and proof read. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when you do those weekend rundowns!

diana said...

OMG! LOVE the dress!

I can't wait for Friday!


Tokyo Wako? Noodle World?

I am naming places that Stephen HATES and I have to trick him into taking me. :)

gee said...

I love lazy Sundays. After my in-laws leave next week, I will get to enjoy my stay at home all day sundays.