Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Although we did a lot of mother's day celebrating yesterday for Mexican mother's day (and yes I now realize I didn't blog), today we did a lot more celebrating. We had a huge BBQ at my mom's for my big fat Mexican family. Loads of fun, great food, and pictures! I'll post pix tomorrow with my weekend rundown.

It was also nice to be one of the mothers this year. It was a question (in my head) whether I should be a part, but I've been caring for our baby for 7 months now! I think that qualifies me as a mommy. Mommy-to-be of course!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

wow,this is the first time ive commented anything on your blogs!!
well you guys look really cute int his picture! miss you guys and love you!!