Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Friday Bitches!

TGIF!!! I use to love TGIF....Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, Just the Ten of Us....ah...the good old days.

Today has been a great day thus far. It's not only Friday, but I got paid, had lunch with my friend Diana, whom I hadn't seen in FOREVER! I'm talking years. Good times and yummy food at the Yard House. And she has the cutest daughter ever! Lakers play, but we'll sadly be missing the game. We'll instead be at the Dodger game! I can't wait for my Dodger Dog! YUM!

So yesterday I posted from the lab where I was getting my blood drawn. It was a 3 hour test to check for Gestational Diabetes [Pregnancy Diabetes]. So they drew my blood, gave me a super sugary glucose drink and then drew my blood every hour after that for 3 hours. They check to see if there is too much sugar being left in my blood. It was terribly boring. But check out the picture on the left. The lab is located in a really old building in Pasadena on Green St. between Mentor and Wilson. The lab is in the basement. I took this picture because the basement really freaks me out sometimes. I get a chill down there and I totally feel like I'm in a scene from "The Shining" except this hallway is scarier! At least I think so.

0 Comments: