Thursday, November 29, 2007

...and I'm gonna live my life...

A day in my life...a typical weekday....this is me:

wake up sometime around 6:40am
watch Good Day LA in bed till about 7:20am
feed beta
make it out the door before 8am
pick up Cat and get coffee at SB
check my email
open Twitter
do some work
catch up on blogs
pay my bills online
head to lunch at my moms
blog at work
think about doing some work
look at my message light, but don't check messages
waste time on the internet
get dinner ideas
go home between 4pm - 5pm
think about dinner
to cook or not to cook...that is the question
Maybe swing by Trader Joe's for last minute ingredients
get mail
watch some news
start cooking
eat
do dishes
maybe watch a rental or read
shower
watch tv in bed or read
sleep


Sometimes we have fun at work. You know....real life tertris..."smoking" breaks out on our patio, spying on building evictions, buying unnecessary supplies at office max, etc. But really it's just boring. Super. I get a lot of personal stuff done so it works out. And I use to go into work at 7am...now i just get there sometime before 8am.

Once home, we might have my brother over and/or a cousin or friend. At least once a week we go to my moms for dinner. We always have "Heroes Mondays" at our place. People come over to eat and play some games before the show. We always have a blockbuster movie.

Weekdays are low key and i like it. G & I have been known to overdose on wine on weeknights and play monopoly till late at night. I'm scared to think how much this is going to change once there are kids in the picture.

3 Comments:

Angelica said...

that sounds like my type of living!

gee said...

Wait until kids are in the picture. It's a whole different ball game. I should do a day in my shoes...it's crazy.

diana said...

Sounds like fun! Love board games! With kids, it just gets better. ;)