Friday, November 30, 2007

The quirks of me

After yesterday's post, I've decided to continue with the lists. Some more of this "get to know me" type lists. So here are some of my "likes" and "dislikes" and just plain quirks.

1. I love the smell of plastic...specifically - a plastic shower curtain.
2. I love pickles but have to eat them on the side, not inside a burger or sandwich.
3. My food must be neatly organized before i can eat. I ALWAYS fix my burger or sandwich
so that every bite is has some of everything.
4. I need time after a movie to take it in. Please don't ask for a discussion straight out the theater.
5. I refresh my email constantly.
6. I channel surf during commercials, but hate it when others do it. [sounds like a control issue]
7. I rarely eat plain popcorn. I usually put Valentina hot sauce on or jalapeƱos if at the theater.
8. I dance, sing, hoot & holler at concerts. But only if those around me are too.
9. My itunes must be in order. no such thing as songs with no artists names.
10. I'm always the ticket holder to events...never asked to be.
11. I snooze at least 3 times every morning.
12. I hate dirty dishes in the sink, but also hate washing dishes.
13. my shower routine is as follows: rinse, shampoo, watch face, rinse, condition, clean body, shave, rinse.
14. I cannot step outta the shower with my wet hair touching my back - i HATE that feeling. I dry myself completely with a towel, then wrap hair with said towel, and then step out of shower.
15. I plan out every vacation from start to finish. Hardly ever follow said plans.
16. I sing in the car, but never in the shower.
17. I love hot dogs smothered with mustard - only [sometimes onions].
18. I have a new love for drizzling lime juice on thin crust pizza. But only on thin crust.
19. Ice hurts my teeth, must always use a straw.
20. Money in my cash box at work must all face the same way...face side up.

Actually had a harder time with this list than I thought. I know I'm weirder than this. Oh well.

5 Comments:

Darlene said...

Hmmm.... I actually remember reading somewhere that people from the ages for 25-39 like making lists. So it's no wonder that thing like the top 100 movies of all time, top child stars, etc. seem to be so popular now.

But to echo your list I am the same way about the shower routine. All my (female) friends are in agreement that we can spend up to half a day in the shower doing everything we need to do. On the otherhand, our significant others scratch their head wondering what we're doing in there.

Jen said...

Wow, this so very reminiscent of my list 'o quirks. What? No shout-out for blatantly stealing my post idea, and even some of the same quirks (pickles, shower routine, dishes, snooze, waiting to talk about a movie, etc.)?

And trust me, I published my list before you did, so this is the first time I'm seeing this, thanks to a heads up from another blogger.

gee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gee said...

I fall in #4, 12, 13 & 16. For #16 I not only sing really loud I dance at the same time. Hubby finds it amusing when I get the kids involved.

gee said...

Oops...sorry about the deleted comment. :)