Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WEEKEND RUNDOWN [and some]

Sitting here at work, and then I realized I was 3 episodes behind on "The Hills." So here I am...catching up....watching them online. And yes, "The Hills" is my guilty pleasure. I love everything it doesn't add to my life.

In other news, my weekend was good. Friday consisted of a BBQ at my FIL's house with some awesome homemade tortillas. I totally stuffed my face. It was heaven. We then headed back to our place where we had some people over for an evening of Hookah. Good times as always.

Saturday I finally got up in cleaning mode, unfortunately, as I was finishing up the bathtub I realized it was broken. The water was not draining....turns out the plug was broken and wouldn't unplug. Of course our apartment owners are too cheap to pay for a plummer on the weekend. So no showers for us...at least not at our place. Ended heading to my moms to get ready for a couple of birthday parties we had to attend later that night. [Plummer showed up today....TUESDAY!! Can you believe that bullshit???] Saturday night was fun. B-day dinner at Wokcano for my cousin Cat [everyone must try the Geisha cocktail. So freakin' good!], followed by a b-day party for my cousin Cesar. Good times.

Sunday was a totally lazy "do nothing but lounge on the couch and watch football followed by a 'Felicity' dvd marathon" day. Yup...that sums up my day.

Alright...one more Hills episode to go!

Side Note - You all know how much I love Kanye West. My heart totally goes out to him. Losing someone so special is hard enough, but then it also being so close to the holidays....can't even try to imagine.

**Now that I'm done....totally feeling like this post has no depth. Maybe next time.

1 Comment:

diana said...

I've never seen The Hills. If I had Tivo, I would record it. ;) How is the apt hunting going? We went through that drama when we got married and we hated it. Deposits, credit checks, walk-thrus. Yuck.