Thursday, November 15, 2007

Office Art

I must start out by saying that this was not my idea. I have seen it on a couple of blogs [i searched all morning for the blog I saw this on and couldn't find it. I don't remember how I came across it to begin with]. I was bored and ordered too many post-its - office art was born.

Behold the Office Tetris Board!


Yes...this is what I just did in the office.....in the back part of the office...where my boss won't see it anytime soon. It's on the back bathroom door. Took me all 15 minutes...maybe 20. Since we still have so many damn post-its left...I think I will create a new piece of art every week. More often if I feel inspired.


Just another example of how much we don't do at work.....as far as work re-lated work goes. Let's just think about this as my 15 minute break. hehehee


....i crack myself up.....really...I do....


***********************************
Oh yeah - if anybody asks....I brought these post-its from home. ;o)

3 Comments:

gee said...

That's so cool g. If we were to do something like that here, we would get bitched at for wasting paper & money. Damn bosses!

diana said...

LOL, Tetris is sooo 90s. I love it! Now I have to go home, look for my Game Boy, and play a little bit!

Darlene said...

That is so awesome! I'm going to see if there's a place in my office to do that.