Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Allergic to Work"

Think I can be diagnosed with this? Hmmm....might be worth a try.

This morning a feeling of almost guilt set in. I say almost because I hadn't really thought about it, but I suddenly realized I have only ironed my husbands shirts once [mind you he wears button-down shirts 95% of the week]. Why? Well....
1. I suck at it [no experience I suppose]
2. He actually likes ironing
3. Our closet is way too packed so everything gets wrinkled again anyways

So this morning I see him putting on his wrinkled button-down for the millionth time, and I ask, "Will you be steaming that at work?" Which he replies yes to. Then I ask if anyone has every asked him if his wife ever irons his shirts [works with a bunch of nosey people like me]. He says no, but I sense yes. So then the almost guilt set in. I know he prefers to steam his shirts at work because all the wrinkles come out nicely, so I don't usually care or bother to iron. But I almost feel like I should. Almost.....my mom would disapprove of my thought process in a second.



In other news, I can't get this scene outta my head from 40 Year Old Virgin, so the first thing I did this morning was head on over to You Tube and find the clip. Love it! Funny shit - check it out.



And just for kicks - check out the No Mercy music video for "Where Do You Go." Gawd I loved the 90's. Check out the complete Top 10 Dance Club jams of the 90´s here. My personal favorite will always be #5. We still play this song to get the party rolling!


0 Comments: