Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Things That Make You Go "Hmmmm"

WTF is this!?!? The P-Mate: giving women the freedom to discreetly pee standing up. P-Mate was invented by a creative Dutch woman. I fucking swear! The things you can find these days. Anyway, I suppose all of us women have at some point been jealous of the mans ability to relieve himself anywhere without getting messy. I mean I know i have wished i could pee standing up! I freakin suck at popping a squat! Serio! In my childhood days spent in Mexico....there would always be an opportunity to pop a squat [picnicking in the rugged hillsides or someone's giant piece of property with no plumbing]. And it never failed [TMI] that I would somehow get pee on my pants! I mean I was a kid, yes, but i still suck and refuse to do it. I just hold it. If only they had the P-Mate in my youth. A simply cardboard cone that allows urine to flow thru away from your body.
Here are the site instructions:
1. Simply pop open the P-Mate and move your panties aside and place the cupped area under the flow area between your legs.
2. Have the funnel facing slightly downwards.
3. Relax and pee.
4. Dispose of in the garbage.


And I love that they use these soccer player girls as their models. I mean....wtf? I played soccer in HS and still play occasionally and I have never thought about peeing standing up during a game? The parks we play at always have restrooms. Ah...the Dutch. Must not have restrooms at their parks. Maybe this would have came in handy at Coachella. ;o)


And remember! "Don’t get caught with your pants down!" OTFLMFAO!

I don't now what to think....things that make you go "hmmm" - Fo Real!

*Thanks Adeedoo for the great find!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read all of your blogs and I realize just how much time has passed since we lived together. It makes me sad that we don't get to hang out anymore. I loved the story about your ant assassinations, those little fuckers are smart. You should never feel like you are too old to go back to school. To be honest I feel too young and inexperienced to be in grad school. I would say that the average age of the students in the program is 26 or so. I hav efull confidence that you will be a great success and you can do anything you put your mind to. What is G up to these days? We definately have to come up after the wedding and eat at this sushi place, it sounds delish. I looked at your wedding photos and realized that mine is going to look a lot like yours. My colors are white, black, and green and I am going to be using the green orchids. We have to catch up soon. Miss you much!

Love,
Vic

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've been reading this, and it doesnt seem like such a bad idea! I could imagine it really comes in handy! Where can I find these at?LOL

Anonymous said...

BTW its jessica!