Friday, June 29, 2007

It's FRIDAY!

...and I just got paid.....too bad i'm at work...and I do have a lot of shit to do.


End of the month and the end of the fiscal year = busy times at work.

I have nothing interesting to post for today. Only looking forward to my sushi dinner with many beers later tonight. Wait....check me out as a Simpson's character [not many hair options - and I am wearing a purple top, jeans, and silver flip flops].

Make your own here.

Have a great weekend everyone! And if you're celebrating Independence day this weekend be safe!

2 Comments:

JESSICA! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JESSICA! said...

i tried making a simpsons character but none of the hairstyles were long enough! LOL! did you know there is a real kwik-e-mart, like somewhere in burbank! LOL!