Friday, June 22, 2007

In A Nutshell

Times are caarayzy! These last couple of days have been very busy but very fun too. Let's re-cap.


Wednesday evening we attended my cousin Jessica's HS graduation at the lovely Rose Bowl [Who's house? Dogs house!]. Thank gawd this thing took place at 7pm - minimal heat and shady seats = good times. I love attending graduations for some reason. Especially when it's for my alma matter! [Class of '99 bitches]

Special shout out to Jessica, Brayan, and Memo.
Woot-woot!

******************

Not only was yesterday the first day of summer and the longest day of the year, but it was also my sisters 20th birthday! It seriously blows my mind that my baby sister is now 20 years old! My parents don't have any teenagers left [even though 18 is legal age, but not for mexicans].

I'm baking like a million cupcakes for her party today so I spent my lunch break shopping at TJ's and Whole Foods [vegan recipe], but I stopped to drop off some beautiful flowers from TJ's and to have a few pieces of sushi with my sis and 2 cousins. Then there was dinner at my moms complete with Chocolate Cream Pie from Marie Callender's. I was then off on my baking adventure [I'll give that a new post].

The celebration continues tonight. We're throwing a huge party at my parent's house complete with a boxing ring jumper [my brother's idea]! Good times will be had all around! I'll make sure to have a full recap.

And to my sister - Happy 20th Prieta Fea! I love you so much and can't believe that a little ugly duckling has turned into such a beautiful young lady, with such a bright future ahead of her! ;o) You know that's our inside joke. And you know we're gonna do it up big time next year!

xoxo

0 Comments: