Thursday, July 19, 2007

As the world turns......

I'm at a loss as to what to post today. My draft has already been "autosaved" so i must continue with it and post something for today. What to say.....any bloggers out there ever at a loss?

I have the US Weekly magazine in front of me and Hillary Duff's slammin' body is mocking me. She looks so amazing these days. Props for her. Another woman looking great these days is Mandy Moore. She's on the cover of my InStyle mag and looks fabulous. Think I wanna get my hair colored like her's at my August appt. Mine's just a bit darker right now. Although it Mandy's looks a little reddish in this pic. Oh yeah - that's another thing. Me and celebrities....we're on a first name basis. Yeah my cousin always makes fun of me because I seem to know everything, so she in turn says that celebrities are my "friends." And since we're "friends" we can use first names. Although these days I'm not so in touch with my "friends." Don't spend as much time reading tabloid trash or browsing trashy blogs. But I am glad I have better "real life" drama occupying my life now. My own drama.

As for tonight, I have 3 movies waiting for me at home. Sideways [gotta love $5.50 movies at Target!], Premonition [better not suck], and Half Nelson. So I have enough to keep me company. I have a feeling I'll only get through 2. Looking forward to staying in tonight.

0 Comments: