Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sucky Day-After-A-Weekday-Holiday

I thought today was gonna be a good day when I finally was able to remove a year old knot from my favorite necklace. I was wrong....
Today is just a sorry day overall. A midweek holiday to throw you off. Had a great time at Brookside park with the family, and to have to come back to work today...and have to do work. Sucks. Doesn't help that being so freakin busy means that my apt. is falling apart. I can only multi-task so much. If only my insomnia would return so I can be productive in the night hours instead of wasting it away on sleep. And now my car is getting in on the action too. My poor baby desperately needs a car wash [accidentally turned on my wipers this morning thus smearing the dirt and making it even harder to see out of my windshield] and a little light reminds me every time i turn on my car that it's time for service. A big grocery store trip is due since we're running very very low on food.

This is stressing me out. My eye is twitching, I'm clenching my teeth [my jaw hurts like a bitch!], and my stomach hurts. I was looking forward to releasing some stress at soccer today. Looking more like I'll be home cleaning instead. Can't wait for this week to be over.

Here are some pics from the park:





0 Comments: