Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tap is the new Bottled?

According to CNN Aquafina is making a slight change to their labels clarifying where they get their water from - the Tap. This coming after San Francisco's mayor banned city employees from using city funds to buy bottled water when tap water is available. New York city is also promoting their Tap Water in a campaign called "The Tap Project."

Surprised? I sorta am. I mean I have a bottle of Aquafina sitting in front of me and I like the flavor. I would have expected something like this from Arrowhead who's water clearly tastes like tap [IMHO]. I guess it's a good thing. I like tap water. I still can't bring myself to drink from the faucet even though I have been known to occasionally do so in the early morning hours [sometimes the kitchen is just too far].

0 Comments: