Friday, July 6, 2007

Sick

I'm at work and sick. I therefore do not feel like saying much. 1 more hour and i'm out! Sucks to be sick just before the weekend.

If I feel better soon....these are our weekend options:

  • Beach
  • Verdugo Hills Hike (yes cat, i'm considering it)
  • Transformers
  • Lots of laundry
  • Alcohol induced coma (kidding)
We'll see what happens.

PS
The asshole ants have made a comeback. We still get the occasional ant in the kitchen, but the fuckers have now set up camp in the bedroom, and might even be drafting a constitution. There were so many last night [along the wall by the window] that I had to bust out the vacuum to suck them up! I HATE ANTS!

1 Comment:

JESSICA! said...

OMG!!!!! this is happening to me. they were in my room, on my bed! i couldnt even sleep there. and my mom said there had to be food there, and low and behold there was a month old bag of candy lol. so yea buy raid, it helps. i hate hate hate ants.lol