Thursday, October 4, 2007

Forced Post

Damn....I wasn't gonna post today but then I got a comment basically telling me that I was slacking on my pimping! So now I feel pressured to post something.

I've been super busy at work these last few days, which sucks ass. I'm suppose to be working on some 15ñera invites for my step-sister-in-law [wow....say that 3 times fast]. All the assembly has to be done this weekend so that they may be mailed out next week, which leaves me tomorrow to print. FUCK ME! Serio - this is all stressing me out. So wish me luck people.

Oh yeah - I curse like a sailor when I'm stressed. "Fuck" becomes my new best friend. So leave now if you have virgin eyes. Ha! Yeah right....virgin eyes....i know all you reading this are just as bad.

And by the way - I do have one of these on my desk, but I think it's broken. I keep pushing it, but nothings getting any easier. I might need to order a replacement.



I'd like to be happy about tomorrow being Friday, but I know I'm gonna be stressing it. At least we're fully stocked with alcohol at home...that'll keep me sane and personable.

2 Comments:

gee said...

I find that drinking and cleaning is a good combo for me. I get done faster buzzed than sober.

Darlene said...

My suggestion for an drink fix at home is to go to BevMo on the way back, pick up a few of those sampler bottles of stuff you always wanted to try and experiment at home. It's fun and you're not committed to a whole bottle if you don't like that stuff. Plus it makes me feel like I'm on a minivacation for some reason.