Monday, October 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

TO ME!!!!

26 yrs ago today I was born in Glendale, CA. A total honeymoon baby.

I'll post my weekend recap tomorrow. Today we celebrate life. Another year to build memories on. Can't wait. I think this will be the best one yet. Just sayin'.

Dinner at my mom's today. She's making red posole for me. And she's baking her famous carrot cake. Can't wait! Oh yeah - and it's Heroes night and we get to watch it in HD.

Here are some pics of my day thus far!

Yeah, I'm a princess! hahahaa. My flowers from the hubs in the background.

1st gift from the hubs. Had been coveting this necklace.

Lunch time oreo pizookie from BJs!

3 Comments:

gee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope the rest of your day goes good.

Angelica said...

You can only get away with wearing that tiara today. Just sayin'.

I remember seeing that necklace yesterday and was thinking it was very pretty. Lucky wife!

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday!!!

What a cute photo and what a beautiful gift! Your hubby has great taste.