Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tag! You're it!

I decided to take it upon myself to fill out this little survey even though I technically wasn't tagged. You see, this is one of those things that other bloggers fill out and then tell other bloggers to do the same. Well, since my little blog isn't read by many people with their own blog, I don't think I'll ever get tagged. On top of that, the busy days continue and I don't want to miss posting opportunities. So here it goes.

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
(1) confirmation teacher [although I didn't get paid]
(2) pretzel maker
(3) retail sales associate
(4) hostess

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
(1) The Devil Wears Prada
(2) Legally Blonde [1 &2]
(3) Dazed & Confused
(4) Office Space.

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
(1) Heroes
(2) Lost
(3) Desperate Housewives
(4) The Hills

Four Places I Have Vacationed
(1) Mexico
(2) Italy
(3) Hawaii
(4) NYC

Four of My Favorite Dishes
(1) Tamales
(2) Posole
(3) Fresh sashimi.
(4) Cheeseburger from a hole-in-the-wall type of place

Four Websites I Visit Daily

(1) Yahoo! Mail
(2) Yahoo! Fantasy Sports
(3) Twitter
(4) Blogger

Four Places I Would Rather Be
(1) My Bed
(2) NYC
(3) Florence
(4) At the movies

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
(1) No one!
(2) You people don't
(3) have blogs!
(4) *hint*hint*

2 Comments:

gee said...

I could watch The Devil Wears Prada over and over and over too. One of my favs.

Anonymous said...

Hey, i have blog.. if that makes you feel better