Thursday, October 25, 2007

Now that you're turning 26, what are you gonna do next?

I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!

That's right ladies and gents, tomorrow the hubs and I are off to Disneyland! And the best part, we got 2 free tickets from a kind season pass holder! Please pray for our lungs & overall health. I'm hoping for minimal crowds due to the poor air quality and the fires still raging in the O.C [not to sound insensitive or anything]. At this point, we all wish the fires were out an rain would come to clean our air, but that ain't happening. So we'll make the best of it tomorrow. We were thisclose to canceling our visit, but we'll be alright.

I probably won't be posting anything until next week. I'll be working on Monday [my actual b-day] so I'll blog then. However, now that I know I can blog pictures from my cell phone thru my flickr account, rest assured that if anything catches my eye that must be blogged right away, I will.

So what else is on the birthday agenda?
Jack shit.

I still haven't decided how to celebrate with the rest of my peeps. They keep asking, but I'm not so into planning anything this year. I really don't want meet up for dinner either. Been done too much. Maybe I just really don't want to do anything. So h'm giving myself more time to decide. If I come up with something then we'll do it next Saturday....not this one. If anyone has any fun last minute ideas.....please share.

My weekend starts tomorrow....yes....i'm rubbing it in. So have a good one party people!

1 Comment:

gee said...

By the looks from your twitter, it looks like you're having fun. Enjoy!!